Re: Gecko based browsers (mozilla, galeon, epiphany) broken?

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 16:27 +0000, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since I switched to 64 bit, I remarked that mozilla, galeon, epiphany
> are pretty useless. They crashe with many pages.
>
> firefox doesnt have this problem and I've not found any explanation
> about that. Is there anything really broken for 64 bit ?

FWIW I see the same -- epiphany is very unstable but firefox is OK. It's
only quite recently that epiphany has broken, it used to be fine on
amd64. The latest entry is the debian/changelog is 5 July (new
upstream), so I'd bet it was that which causes the problem (it's about
the right timeframe), however I don't know of a source of old amd64 debs
which I can use to downgrade and check...

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

If people see that you mean them no harm, they'll never hurt you, nine
times out of ten!