initrd-tools version?

Hello list :)

What is the most recent version of initrd-tools package for amd64?

I have these lines in sources.list:
deb http://amd64.debian.net/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb-src http://amd64.debian.net/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb http://amd64.debian.net/debian/ sarge-proposed-updates main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ testing main

After an update, there was a number of upgradable packages.
One of them was libc6. This one conflicts with initrd-tool < 0.1.79 ,
however only 0.1.78 seems to be available for my system.

What is more interesting, I have looked at the package page
http://packages.qa.debian.org/i/initrd-tools.html

and I see version 0.1.82 available for testing.

Why than it is not marked as upgradable? Actualy, I ended with this
package uninstalled because of the above mentioned conflict. When I want
to install it again, than in aptitude I see only version 0.1.78.

Best regards
Michal