Intermittant Firefox Problem-Won't open

Hello,

Firefox doesn't open most of the time. Mozilla always starts. Sometimes if I start mozilla first and then start
firefox then firefox will open.

Starting from a terminal I get the following:

Any other debug info I can include?  If so, how do I obtain it?

$firefox grep: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory sed: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory cut: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory