Re: Re: AMD64 megaraid2 support

Hi.

Now I have successfully installed the amd64-distro from the image you suggested.
The file was now deleted from the main archive, but I downloaded it from the "mirror" at:
http://bach.hpc2n.umu.se/debian-installer/2005-02-14/monolithic/mini.iso

Your guide worked well on the PE1850 too, but I never had any problems with the hotplug-package.
I installed the system with one of the 2.6.11-versions available on apt-get.

Now I have compiled the kernel (2.6.12), and i build the megaraid2 into the kernel, not as a module. I don't have the /proc/megaraid folder (for stats and such), and as I understood this /proc/-folderissue will be solved when I compile megaraid2 (_mbox) as a module.

Sadly, Monitoring-tools like PERCsnmp doesn't work.
They are not available as open-source and are only compiled for i386.. :(

If anyone have managed to get megaraid2 monitored, let me know ;)

Greetings,
Kristian Løining