transcode 1.0.0 segfaults

Hi,

since transcode 1.0.0 I'm unable to use correctly while it has been
reported to the user ML
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.transcode.user

the problems seems to be both in the optimisation and the gcc4
transition
plus maybe tomsmocomp filter, see
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.transcode.devel

so my question is : has anyone been able to get it working (or recompile
the whole stuff with previous version of gcc and/or without SSE2
optimization which might be another cause) ?

the alternative is : where could I find some repo with old version of
transcode et al. in order to downgrade the packages ?
(something that would be like http://snapshot.debian.net/ but for
Marillat's one)

thanks

--