RE: amd64 sarge installation cds with 2.6.12

Well, my replies go together. In order to have a real support of
dual-core cpu systems the kernel must know about NUMA things where one
of the most significant diff b/n dual-core and dual is.

HTH,
Latchezar

PS. Yeah, it's much easier to simply say "no difference" - it's
impossible to prove :-))