Re: kernel 2.6.11-2.6.12 freeze

Lennart Sorensen ha scritto:

>You did reextract and rebuild the module after installing the new
>nvidia-kernel-source package right?
>
>dpkg -l nvidia-kernel\*
>
>Make sure the version is the new one.

I'm pretty sure of this, before launching debian/rules binary_modules I
checked in nvidia-kernel dir to see which version was it, and inside a
script I read 7667!

>And of course make sure you
>actually built it for the current running kernel and not a different
>version.

Sure of this, since name of the new deb was taken even from uname -r.
However, thanks for help!

--
Alessandro Dal Grande
Student In The University Of Padua - Computer Science

Put the fan back into computing