Re: SATA RAID5 adaptor other than 3ware?

Thanks!

I have found GDT8546RZ which would fit my needs, but when I "rgrep -i" for
"icp" or "gdt" in /lib/modules/2.6.8-9-amd64-k8-smp/kernel/drivers/scsi , it
only matches ips.ko which seems to be a SCSI, not SATA module. So I guess
there is a module, hopefully source code, available from ICP's site?

The product page
http://www.icp-vortex.com/english/product/pci/rz_sata/8546rz_e.htm it lists
Linux under the supported platforms, but it's not clear if AMD64 is included.

Yours,

      Sönke