Problems with CFS

Hello,

i am stuck while setting up an crypto-FS with cfs. I created an
encrypted directory with cmkdir, but i am not able to mount it with
cattach. I did everything the same way i did on my previous 32bit
system, also running debian sid, where this approach worked perfectly.
Now I am getting the following error:

RPC: Can't encode arguments

i found some information on the web, that seemed to be related to this
topic. one post indicated, that it could be a nfs problem.

but here nfsd seems to be up and running, dont see a problem here:
root@Umbriel:/home/schenk# ps ax |grep nfsd
 2894 ?        S      0:00 [nfsd]
 2890 ?        S      0:00 [nfsd]
 2891 ?        S      0:00 [nfsd]
 2892 ?        S      0:00 [nfsd]
 2893 ?        S      0:00 [nfsd]
 2895 ?        S      0:00 [nfsd]
 2896 ?        S      0:00 [nfsd]
 2897 ?        S      0:00 [nfsd]

Now, at this point, i am not sure where to investigate further. could it
be that i missed some options in the kernel configuration? is it an
amd64 related problem? or just some stupid mistake?

Anyway, i would be glad if any of you has some idea how to make progres
here!

Greetings,
Franz

--
   |  Franz Schenk                                         |
-- |  Institute for Informatics - University of Goettingen |--