apt problems

Sorry if this is a dupe, but I tried posting this last
night and I don't see it anywhere.

This is my /etc/apt/sources.list file (which I haven't
made any changes to in months)...

deb http://amd64.debian.net/debian-pure64/ unstable
main contrib non-free
deb-src http://amd64.debian.net/debian-pure64/
unstable main contrib non-free

deb http://cyberspace.ucla.edu/marillat/ unstable main
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main
deb-src ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable
main

As of yesterday when I try to do an update I get
this...

spqr:/home/mojo# apt-get update
Ign http://cyberspace.ucla.edu unstable Release.gpg
Ign http://cyberspace.ucla.edu unstable Release
Hit http://cyberspace.ucla.edu unstable/main Packages
Get:1 ftp://ftp.nerim.net unstable Release.gpg [189B]
Get:2 http://amd64.debian.net unstable Release.gpg
[189B]
Get:3 http://amd64.debian.net unstable Release [4800B]
Ign http://amd64.debian.net unstable Release
Get:4 http://amd64.debian.net unstable/main Packages
[2626kB]
Hit ftp://ftp.nerim.net unstable Release
Ign ftp://ftp.nerim.net unstable Release
Hit ftp://ftp.nerim.net unstable/main Packages
Hit ftp://ftp.nerim.net unstable/main Sources
Hit http://amd64.debian.net unstable/contrib Packages
Hit http://amd64.debian.net unstable/non-free Packages
Hit http://amd64.debian.net unstable/main Sources
Hit http://amd64.debian.net unstable/contrib Sources
Hit http://amd64.debian.net unstable/non-free Sources
Fetched 2631kB in 27s (96.6kB/s)
Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://amd64.debian.net unstable
Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified
because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
E415B2B4B5F5BBED
W: GPG error: ftp://ftp.nerim.net unstable Release:
The following signatures couldn't be verified because
the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
07DC563D1F41B907
W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these
problems

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com