Re: Debian pure-amd64 and sun-java (1.5.0 04)

 Le 01 July vers 10:13, Javier Kohen écrivait:
> I just built that same package yesterday without problems (save for
> having to edit sun-j2dk.sh to account for the dpkg-architecture change).
> I'm using debhelper 4.9.2 and xargs 4.2.22, in case it matters.

well, for me only debhelper has changed

$ dpkg -l debhelper findutils
Souhait=inconnU/Installé/suppRimé/Purgé/H=à garder
| État=Non/Installé/fichier-Config/dépaqUeté/échec-conFig/H=semi-installé
|/ Err?=(aucune)/H=à garder/besoin Réinstallation/X=les deux (État,Err: majuscule=mauvais)
||/ Nom                               Version                           Description
ii  debhelper                         4.9.3                             helper programs for debian/rules
ii  findutils                         4.2.22-1                          utilities for finding files--find, xargs, and locate

there doesn't seem to have a bug filled in

--
	Cyril Chaboisseau