Re: fakeroot 1.4, problems?

I have the same problem. If I just press Ctrl+D, build continues, looks
like some component is reading from the console. I haven't investigated
any further as I needed to only build a single package.

Michael

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

I've upgraded (unstable) fakeroot from 1.3 to 1.4 and when I try to build a debian package (debuild from inside the package source tree), the system seems frozen. If I do a strace, I can see the process halted on a WAIT(.
I've reverted to 1.3 and the problem has gone.

Regards

Jean-Luc

--
Michael Hansen - http://www.pfna.de/