Re: [SOLVED?] Re: synaptics Touchpad and x.org

> > I am not really sure, if one can call this "Solved", because now your
> > dependency tree will be broken and you won't be able to use
> > apt-get/aptitude until you remove xfree86-driver-synaptics, right? That's
> > the situation here for me anyways.
>
> Yes. This is true. There should be a package for xorg or this package
> should depend on xfree or xorg.
>
> Do you think this is bugworthy?

As far as my limited Debian knowledge takes me, xfree86-driver-synaptics
depends on xserver-xfree86. But this is also provided by xserver-xorg, so
there should not be any problems. So why does APT complain?

It's surely not bugworthy in the sense of Debians bug tracking system, because
the xorg packages are not official ones. I hope somebody on this list can
help us anyways.

Frank