Re: synaptics Touchpad and x.org

> I switched from xfree86 to x.org and I am searching for a synaptics
> touchpad driver for x.org. I googled, but I did not find any driver. How
> do you solve it? do you know a deb?

I just faced the same problem when switching to x.org.
What I did was force the xfree86-driver-synaptics package, although it wanted
(for whatever reason?) xfree86 installed.

With this, the synaptics touchpad works fine with x.org, but your dependencies
are somewhat broken, so the next updating might be problematic.

Does anybody have a better solution?

Frank