Re: k3b 0.12.1 multi-crash

Hi,
I'm using K3b 1.11.20 too and I have no problems. It burns CDs and DVDs
with no errors. You can get
cdrdao's source - http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/c/cdrdao/
the 64bit patch - http://ftp.sh.cvut.cz/MIRRORS/debian-amd64/debian-amd64/patches/
Patch it, compile and install it. It works fine.

Svilen

Frank wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2005 09:55 schrieb antongiulio05:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I have installed k3b from debian repository. It's an old version again
>>(0.11.20) with many crashes everytime. And so I have recompiled new version
>>(0.12.1) with all necessary libs. However, k3b crashes many times again!
>>This problem is related directly to k3b, or at use of k3b on debian? Have
>>you tested last k3b version?
>>
>>Thanks
>>Giulio
>

> I am also experiencing crashes with 0.11.20.
> I suspected that they are caused by the non-official "cdrdao"-package, I use?
> Where did you get your cdrdao package from? I hope there will soon be one in
> the AMD64 Debian repository.
>
> Frank

Internet Securities, Inc. (trading as ISI Emerging Markets) is a Euromoney Institutional Investor company.

This communication contains information which is confidential. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by e-mail or bytelephone (as above) and then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof.