Re: Debian pure-amd64 and sun-java - solved and another one

When Installing my SF version of Azureus, I had to physically point it
at the sun java that I had downloaded and installed.  I run 1.5 r3 for
Azureus from my home dir, and black down 1.4.2 for Fx since the 1.5
does not have have a 64-bit mozilla plugin.  If you check the readme
it should tell you where in the config you should point Azureus at the
version of java that you want to use.

-John