Re: java plugin for firefox/galeon

El vie, 27-05-2005 a las 22:11 +0200, Alexander Fieroch escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I've just installed sun jdk 1.5.0_03 (64bit) with make-jpkg but I do not
> find the java plugin libjavaplugin_oji.so for my webbrowser.
> Isn't there any java plugin available for amd64?

I understand Blackdown's JDK comes with the plug-in, but as far as I
know they haven't released a version 1.5 JDK yet. Meanwhile you can use
Blackdown's JDK 1.4.x, a 32-bit browser in a chroot, or help them
release :-)

I'm currently using the JPI with Firefox from an IA-32 chroot, and it
works great.

Greetings,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>