Re: 32 bit mozilla in 64bit kernel, fails.

I hope this could be useful...

This is working fine here.

refugio:~# cat /etc/ld.so.conf
/usr/X11R6/lib64
/usr/X11R6/lib
/usr/lib
# chroot i386 system libs
/var/chroot/sid-ia32/lib
/var/chroot/sid-ia32/usr/lib
/var/chroot/sid-ia32/usr/X11R6/lib
/var/chroot/sid-ia32/usr/local/lib
#/emul/ia32-linux/lib
#/emul/ia32-linux/usr/lib
#/emul/ia32-linux/usr/X11R6/lib
refugio:~#

refugio:~# cat /etc/fstab
#
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
sysfs           /sys            sysfs   defaults        0       0
/dev/hda1       /               ext3    defaults,errors=remount-ro 0       1
/dev/hda3       none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/hdc        /media/cdrom0   iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/hdd        /media/cdrom1   iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/sda1       /media/floppy   vfat    rw,user,noauto  0       0

# ia32 chroot
#/home          /var/chroot/sid-ia32/home none  bind            0       0
/dev/hda2       /var/chroot/sid-ia32    ext3    defaults        0       0
/tmp            /var/chroot/sid-ia32/tmp none   bind            0       0
/proc           /var/chroot/sid-ia32/proc proc  defaults        0       0
/dev            /var/chroot/sid-ia32/dev none   bind            0       0
/var/chroot/sid-ia32/var/www /var/www    none   bind            0       0

--
Engañarse por amor es el engaño más terrible;
es una pérdida eterna para la que no hay compensación

							Kierkegaard

							Jaime Ochoa Malagón
							Integrated Technology
							Tel: (55) 52 54 26 10