Re: Abit AX8 / IC Plus 1000 series Ethernet

renethx@yahoo.com wrote:

Perhaps you have already contacted IC Plus Corp for tech support. If
not yet, you should contact them. They may or may not reply to you. But
there is still some chance of improvement if they know that users
complain of their drivers.
Yes, I've contacted the. No reply. But I've also sent some email to my Abit contact, they're probably managing to forward the information.

It obviously wouldn't take them too long to do this right in the first place. Sigh...

/v\