Re: gcc4: What deb-src line to put in sources.list?

On 05-May-19 19:08, Michal Schmidt wrote:
> I have this line in my /etc/apt/sources.list:
>   deb-src http://debian-ppc64.alioth.debian.org/gcc4 unstable main
> but it doesn't work. Source packages seem to be missing on this server.
> Where can I get the source packages for the gcc4 repository?

With that deb-src line you should be able to get the sources for the
patched packages. However, I must admit that I did not yet check
if that really works. Additionally, you need a second deb-src line
which points to a regular debian mirror to get the sources for the
unpatched packages.

Anyway, the patches used by the gcc4 archive are also available from

http://debian-ppc64.alioth.debian.org/gcc4/patches

with file names that reflect the package name and the version number.

Regards
Andreas Jochens