can't open licq options-dialog with windowmaker - bug?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: can't open licq options-dialog with windowmaker - bug?
- From: Alexander Fieroch <Fieroch@web.de>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 00:41:35 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
there is no dialog window (e.g. options, skin browser...) opening in
licq (1.3.0-2, SID) with windowmaker as windowmanager. Pressing ALT+TAB
I can see that there should be the just opened dialog windows but I
can't switch to any of them and they seem to be invisible.
It is working with ia32 debian, so it seems to be a bug in licq for amd64.
Can anybody confirm this?