Re: Debian AMD64 Archive Move

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 12:44pm, Rafael Rodríguez wrote:
> I don't know why some of you are making all that noise... if I have
> understood correctly, non-free will be made available after sarge release
> (which is supposed to happen within 3 or 4 weeks)... so... why bother the
> developers instead of thaking them for all the work they've already made?

Just trying to be helpful and point out to those developers that's there no
reason to hold back non-free at all.  There isn't a problem, except the one
they are conjuring up.  Besides, according to Goswin in the post you
responded to, it could be 3 years, not 3 weeks, by his logic (which I
disagree with as well).