Re: has a timeframe been established when sarge is to...

"ptkacz@cogeco.ca" <ptkacz@cogeco.ca> writes:

> Goswin,
>
> Silly question I guess.  What I'm really curious about, is when the official
> 64-bit distribution is set to take place?
>
> How stable is sarge at this point?  Is there a web site that lists some stats?
>
> Peter

Sarge amd64 is nearly as stable as the rest of Debian sarge. There are
some minor glitches here and there as with every port but nothing
major. Sarge amd64 is also more or less as complete as any other port.

I don't think we have stats or grpahs for sarge amd64 currently. We do
for sid:

http://unstable.buildd.net/index-amd64.html

MfG
        Goswin