Re: Re: chroot firefox flash plugin

I used the linux32 wrapper and ran the flash installer on the 32bit
firefox...
It seemed to go OK.. but flash is still not working..
When I start the chrooted forefox I get plugin warnings:

norv@pan64:~$ linux32 dchroot -c ia32 -d firefox
(ia32) firefox

(firefox-bin:5178): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
        Using the fallback 'C' locale.
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared
library /home/norv/.mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so [libXmu.so.6:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]

(firefox-bin:5178): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
        Using the fallback 'C' locale.
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared
library /home/norv/.mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so [libXmu.so.6:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared
library /home/norv/.mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so [libXmu.so.6:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]

Here is some stuff from the flash install that shows I was in the chroot
when I did the install:

----------- Install Action Summary -----------

Macromedia Flash Player 7 will be installed in the following directory:

Mozilla installation directory  = /home/norv/.mozilla

Proceed with the installation? (y/n/q): y

NOTE: Please ask your administrator to remove the xpti.dat from the
      components directory of the Mozilla or Netscape browser.

Installation complete.

Please log out of this session and log in for the changes to take
effect.

The Macromedia Flash Player installation is complete.

norv@pan64:~/install_flash_player_7_linux$ uname -m
i686
norv@pan64:~/install_flash_player_7_linux$ exit
logout