Re: Future of the amd64 gcc-3.4/gcc4 archive - New archive location

A Dimarts 26 Abril 2005 23:49, Andreas Jochens va escriure:
> It has been announced that the debian-amd64 project will move from the
> current alioth machine to a new host soon.

Ok, do you have more details about when and where? the people that are
mantaining mirrors need some more information to make the change :-)

> The amd64 gcc-3.4/gcc-4.0 archive will not move to that new host.

Ok, so, do we mirror/ or only is a very experimental?

Leo

--
Linux User 152692
Catalonia