Re: A new, unstable system, HW problem ???

I have the same hardware, except no SATA drivers, and had problems with my
memory that was supposed to be able to run at 400, but it did not work
until I set it to 333 ... try that.

/n - who otherwise is happy with the system.. except that stupid
undocumented uGURU stuff..

Hmm, how many memory modules and how many slots does it have in total?

Do you mean the Abit AV8? It got four slots, but there is some restrictions in how to use them. Have to have 128bit (double sided?) modules to use all four, otherwise only two slots can be used.

I got two cheap 512MB 64-bit modules running here in my system.

/n