Re: Evolution crash when opening attachment

Hi Klaus,

El mar, 26-04-2005 a las 12:59 +0200, Klaus Rechert escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> since the last evolution update, it is not possible to open/save/...
> email attachments. I had a quick look at
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=evolution&archive=no
> but haven't found a matching entry. So i guess this amd64 specific.

It works for me here. I'm using version 2.2.2-2 on pure64.

Are you using the "save all attachments" plug-in? If so, I already
reported a bug to the Debian BTS: http://bugs.debian.org/305126 .

Greetings,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>