Re: ia32-libs conflict error against ia32-libs-openoffice.org during apt-get upgrade

* Thomas Koeppen

| ia32-libs conflict error during apt-get upgrade
|
| dpkg: error processing
| /var/cache/apt/archives/ia32-libs_1.2_amd64.deb (--unpack): trying
| to overwrite `/emul/ia32-linux/usr/lib/libexpat.so.1.0.0', which is
| also in package ia32-libs-openoffice.org

ia32-libs-ooo should never have existed, should have gone away already
and is an unofficial package, but I did an upload earlier today with a
Replaces: ia32-libs-openoffice.org since it'll be fairly common to
have installed.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-