Re: apt-get upgrade warning

Scrive DR GAVIN SEDDON <gs001h7319@blueyonder.co.uk>:

> Hi,
> Originally I could not use apt-get in Sid, this looked like a library
> conflict with chroot.  However, I migrated to Sarge and apt seems to be
> working now.  It always tells me to run apt-get update though.  I do and
> I always get
> 'W: Couldn't stat source package list http://bytekeeper.as28747.net
> sarge/sarge Packages

(/var/lib/apt/lists/bytekeeper.as28747.net_amd64_alioth_debian-pure64_dists_sarge_sarge_binary-amd64_Packages)
> - stat (2 No such file or directory)
> W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems
> E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
> ones used instead.'
> I have ran the update about 10 times, the instruction is still there.
> Need I remove this site from my sources.list and is this a problem?
> Thanks
> Gavin.

you need to comment "#"

deb http://bytekeeper.as28747.net/amd64/alioth/pure64 sarge main

from your

deb http://bytekeeper.as28747.net/amd64/alioth/pure64

then uncomment when source will be available

btw, is actually working with sid

bye

vale