rsync mirror how?

Hi!

I used the following commands to set up a local mirror for myself.

cd $LOCALMIRROR
rsync -avHP --delete rsync://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-amd64/ alioth

It worked for me for a time. I exactly don't know since when, but it doesn't
work.
I need this local mirror on my intranet, because, we have a couple of
opteron servers, and I created some install image for local use, which we
used for initialize our servers, etc. But, our mirror get's older and older
since I can't update our mirror on our intranet.

The output of the script running:
debmirror@stor02:~$ . mirror.sh
@ERROR: Unknown module 'debian-amd64'
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [receiver]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(359)

What can I do know to replace this thing?

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,
PASZTOR Gyorgy
-- -------[ Free Software ISOs - http://www.fsn.hu/?f=download ]------- --