Re: Nvidia problems... again

Hi Sven,

Yes, the method in /usr/share/doc/nvidia-kernel-source/README.Debian works fine for a stock debian kernel. However, seeing as I'm trying to do this with a slightly modified kernel, I think I need patches for it.

I did try both methods listed, but neither work. It's not really about the installation of the driver, as thats fine. Its a problem *after* the driver loads....

Cheers,
James

And confirming nvidia 7174 with a Debian 2.6.11-9-amd64-k8 standard
kernel (I have just upgraded from 7167 to 7174). Card is Nvidia
GeForce FX 5700 LE. No issues at all. Follow the Debian way as
described in /usr/share/doc/nvidia-kernel-source/README.Debian