Re: usb wireless mouse stopped working

On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 08:55:13AM +0200, Alexandru Cabuz wrote:
> Last night my wireless mouse batteries ran out, so I replaced them,
> but now it wouldn't connect anymore. I am seeing the same behavior I
> have seen in windows since the beginning.

This isn't a OS related problem.
It is a pairing problem, under mouse and on radio receiver there is a
small button to pair device, follow the instruction of device (logitech
is: press both button [device+receiver] and wait few second that LEd
blink). When battery ran out the mouse probably forget who is its
receiver :)

Regards
	Sythos

--

Sythos - http://www.sythos.net
  ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against html/rtf/vCard in mail