Re: hibernate / ACPI suspend: help needed

Hi

This may be a stupid question, but when I search for a new kernel using
apt-cache search I only find 2.6.10. I thought it might be because I only
have 'unstable' in the source list and not 'testing'. But when I search
for 2.6.11 kernel in all distributions on the debian home page I don't
find any packages. How do I get the 2.6.11 kernel and sources for debian?

Best regards,
Rurik Wahlin