Re: ia32-libs problems

Hi Javier, Hi list

Well I solved it twice now by purging and reinstalling the 'libs', but I guess it will just happen again. The system was running normally - I did not do any major updates, especially I did not update the ia32 libs.

The problem is I cannot reproduce it, so I am looking for people with the same problem who might know what is going on with my system.

If it is helpful, these are my basic system infos:
https://it-winkler.de/boxinfo/

Thanks in advance,
Philipp

P.S sorry for the bad english, I am from old europe :P

Javier Kohen wrote:
Hi Philipp,