Re: Another program for burning dvds

Austin (Ozz) Denyer wrote:

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:17:14 +0100, v0n0 <aledj@email.it> wrote:

Since I tried to burnt 5 dvds with k3b (it's very unstable, maybe
developers should focus on bugs instead on new features??) and none of
them is being read by any of the readers I tried I ask for another
program to burn my dvds (not dvd movie).

I use xcdroast.

Please, can you tell me where you found amd64 binaries of
cdrecord.prodvd? I can download it from
ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/ProDVD/ but there is only an obsolete
version and xcdroast says:

** WARNING **: Invalid cdrecord-ProDVD version 2.01-pre found.
       Expecting at least version 2.01a11
       Start xcdroast with the -n option to override (not recommended!)

Thanks

--
Alessandro Dal Grande
Student In The University Of Padua - Computer Science

Put the fan back into computing