[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

What to do about bad/missing .debs?


In setting up a new "iAMD64" system, I've noticed that some packages
have evidently not yet been (successfully) built and encountered one
(ttcn-el) that is nominally present but somehow broken and therefore
needs a binary NMU.  Assuming I manage to get them to build properly
(which I have in the case of ttcn-el -- no idea what happened there),
do I as a DD have the power to upload them to the pure64 archive, or
do I need to track down somebody who can?  In the former case, where
is the relevant upload queue?  In the latter, should I send the info
here or to some other list?

Aaron M. Ucko, KB1CJC (amu at alum.mit.edu, ucko at debian.org)
Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.

Reply to: