Re: powernowd / stock kernels

Hi,

would you mind posting your type of mainboard?
I have CnQ running but sometimes the machine locks up hard when the
CPU tries to throttle up. Throttling down and running full-speed w/o
powernowd works fine though :-|

I'm trying to hunt this down and assuming a Board/BIOS/CMOS problem.

I am using a AMD64 3500+ on a MSI K8T Neo2 board (last BIOS).

Thank you,
Mike

Aha! You're right.

Works like a charm here as well.
Thank you Thomas!

--- "T.J. Zeeman" <tjzeeman@xs4all.nl> wrote:

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 11:06 -0800, Zachary Rizer