Which netinst ISO to use for /debian-pure64 (Sarge)?

Hi.

I used a netinst ISO from Feb 16th, but it has at least two issues:

1) libc6 is installed in a version not available in debian-pure64
   and therefor build-essentials isn't installable unless the user
   specifically downgrades libc6 (and bash and base-files)
2) The Sysmlinks for the current kernel are created in /boot rather than
   in / (where both grub and lilo expect it to be). So the user has to
   drop to a shell and manually set the links at the right place to
   make grub/lilo work.

So, which ISO should I use for installations when I intend to use /debian-pure64 (sarge)?

regards,
Sven