Re: Java on AMD64 Question

www.blackdown.com

look for a mirror, add it to your sources.list, check you have non-free also in you main mirror and you´re done
apt-get install j2sdk1.4 or j2re1.4

Robert King escribió:
There are licence problems.  The java-package package allows you to install
downloaded java (list of supported stuff in the package), but you still need
to download seperately