suggestions for setting up lpr

I'm running a dual opteron system, with the ia32 compatibility libs
installed in a chrooted area according to the HowTo. I'm running
an 32 bit implementation of firefox, so that flash works, but I'm
not sure what the best way to set up the printing is, so that I can
print from the browser. I've got cups running on the 64 bit side, with
all the various printers set up, and it would be nice to just have one
implementation of it running.

Any suggestions on talking to 64 bit lpr when one has chrooted to
an ia32 area?

			regards,	Charles.

| Charles Leggett                |                                    |
| Lawrence Berkeley National Lab |        HCG / NERSC : Atlas         |
| 1 Cyclotron Road, MS 50B-3238  |                                    |
| Berkeley, CA 94720             | Eagles may soar, but weasels don't |
| (510) 495-2930  room: 50B-3201 |    get sucked into jet engines.    |