Re: unstable fglrx 8.10.19?

I've followed the guide on the link that you gave me. However, when I
try to modprobe fglrx i get the following error in dmesg:

fglrx: no version magic, tainting kernel.
fglrx: Unknown symbol put_page
fglrx: Unknown symbol put_page
fglrx: Unknown symbol put_page
fglrx: Unknown symbol put_page
fglrx: Unknown symbol put_page

I don't recalling having anything like when installing drivers using
rpm.

Do you know how to fix this?

Many thanks,

Andrei