Re: Asus K8V SE Deluxe

On 22 Feb 2005, 14:06, Thomas J. Zeeman <tjzeeman@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> > Is anybody having a Asus K8V Se Deluxe mobo on his/her pure64 box?
> >
> > I'd need to compare bios settings...
>
> I do. What is it that you want to know? Something not working?

Advanced Menu
AMD Cool & Quiet Configuration

Is it safe and/or useful to enable this option and install powernowd?

PCI PnP Menu

Is it safe to let Speech POST Reporter enabled, though other fields are
disabled?

Power Menu

How did you select Suspend Mode?
Is ACPI 2.0 Support enabled on your box?
Is ACPI APIC Support enabled on your box? (I'd say yes, but...)

Power Management/APM

Is it safe to disable this feature, letting ACPI enabled (see above)?

--
 <@,@>  Il corpo del povero cadrebbe subito in pezzi
 [`-']  se non fosse legato ben stretto dal filo dei sogni