Re: KDE Bug

Alois Zoitl wrote:
I've investigated a litttle mor on my KDE-bug.
I'Ve installed full KDE (apt-get install KDE) and I still have the same bug
that I can hardly see menus and text in KDE applications (opend more than one).
It looks like some widgets are not drawing the font at all. these are
menus, textboxes, trees and similar.
Intersting is that most simple widgets like buttons are drawn correctly.
I alos tried to change the theme or the widget font but with no result on it.
I no that is more a dumb test. But I don't realy know where to start.

I had a similar problem and it was caused by a recent upgrade of libqt3c102-mt. Recompiling libqt3c102-mt with g++-3.4 (or maybe g++-4.0, I don't remember exactly) fixed it.

Michal