Re: Previous packages?

is it possible to donate harddrives/money for alioth?
seeing as space is at a premium, i'd be happy to pool in some money/drives to see more space for the amd64 project (and the other projects too).

i look at the hardware donations page ? should i just email them and ask how to beef up alioth? (i am going under the assumption they have some raid arry they can just plug in extra disks, i'm probly wrong)

patrick

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

David Liontooth <liontooth@cogweb.net> writes:

Is it possible to revert to a previous package in our current
repository system?

The latest etherape (0.9.0-8) has a bug (277703) that makes it
unusable on my i686 and amd64 machines.
On the i686 I can get the previous package from http://snapshot.debian.net

Of course these things typically happen when you need the app the most
-- our network was mysteriously down and I couldn't use the tool I was
familiar with to see what was happening!

Cheers,
Dave

If it was a (very) recent upload the old deb will be in
pure64/old/... with the same subdirs as the new one in pure64/pool.

But since alioths disk is nearly full I clean that often.

MfG
       Goswin