Re: KDE fonts garbled

Matthias Julius wrote:
seb@frankengul.org writes:

From yesterday, all fonts display are completely garbled.
Konsole seems to print ok, but only first menu is displayed, the others
are blank.
The font selection displays only one font (the bitstream one).

[...]

So, has anyone a clue about what happened to KDE ?

I don't have a clue, but I experience the same problem.

Anyone else?

Matthias

same here
i think it started on thursday night for me.
note that I use a self-compiled xorg, fontconfig, qt and kde ;)
so it must be a really low-level library bug I think...

Cheers,
Mik