Re: Suspend

Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone had successful tests in suspending the pc.
I'm more interested in standby/suspend to ram than in suspend to disk.
I can put to sleep my Asus A2K with the "echo ..." command, but then
there's no way to wake it up. I tried pressing every button on the pc
but stays in sleep forever. Also a friend of mine with a different
Asus has the same problem.

Is it a problem of Asus or acpi?

I've got a BrandX-laptop and have the same problem.
The fan and the hdd spin up and that's it. The screen is forever black and the nic doesn't work too.

Greets
Sebastian