Re: Ubuntu with AMD64 Support

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 06:34:37PM +0100, Johannes Klug wrote:
> "Hoary Hedgehog" is available as a native AMD64 version.
> Has anyone tested this thing so far?
> How does it fare?

   I'm running it here (as an installed version, not the live CD), and
have been for a couple of weeks. It's very nice. Fewer of the sharp
edges I found with Warty (not that there were many to start with).

   Hugo.

  PGP key: 1C335860 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
  --- You've read the project plan.  Forget that. We're going to Do ---
                      Stuff and Have Fun doing it.