gcc-3.4: cvs sigsegv's

Hi,

I trashed my root partition and finally decided to install the AMD64 port (namely the gcc-3.4 one). I had a backup of my CVS repository, but unfortunately it's a couple weeks old. I didn't lose (most of) my working copy, so I'm trying to commit to the old repository. I sorted out some problems manually, but now the daemon is doing a segmentation fault when I try to access certain files. The repository files are valid RCS files, so the problem doesn't seem to fit in the "bad input fed to program" category.

Now, I'm not sure this is an AMD64-specific problem, but I have no way to go back to a pure 32-bit userlsand from here. I noticed this CVS version seems to have come from pure64 (instead of gcc-3.4), as the package name is cvs_1.12.9-10_amd64.deb, so I was trying to recompile it locally, but I couldn't get apt-src to work. Any suggestions on how to proceed or what to do to try to pin point the problem?

Thanks,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802