System Report: Shuttle SN95G5

I have just put together a Shuttle SN95G5 small form factor system [1] and
a Winchester core Athlon 64 3200.  Everything on it seems to work out of
the box with the sarge netinst .isos from alioth.  I'm using the builtin
gigabit ethernet (based on the Marvel chipset rather than using the
NForce's for some reason), the NForce 3's SATA drive controller, etc.  I
have not tried the sound out yet but the modules are loaded and I foresee
no problem.

I've also booted up with Linux 2.6.10-mm3 that I compiled for the box and
it seems to work well too.  Lastly, I've also booted up with the x86
sarge netinst images and everything seems to work well there too.

Thanks for all of your hard work!  Is there a Wiki page somewhere of places
where the port could use help?

Thanks,
	Dale

[1] http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-256-1.htm