GPG error mirroring the archive

Hi, my mirror of the amd64 archive recently broke becaues of the following errors:

gpg: Signature made Thu Jan 20 17:40:22 2005 EST using DSA key ID 2FE487B0
gpg: Signature made Thu Jan 20 17:40:22 2005 EST using DSA key ID 2FE487B0
Failed to download some Package, Sources, Contents or release files!

I've gotten around this by using the option --ignore-release-gpg but I'm wondering how to properly get this key. I installed debian-keychain, but am still seeing the error.

And sometime soon now (yeah, I've said this before...) I'll open up my mirror for Internet 2 users, who should be able to max out their I2 connections getting from me.

-Peter